- Bachelor's degree, or appropriate work experience on technology products.
- 3+ years post-MBA, or 7+ years of work experience performing relevant product management job functions.
- Consumer software experience
- Experience relying on analytics and data to cultivate customer empathy, shape product decisions and track effectiveness of change.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team across design, marketing, and engineering team to meet goals.
Imagine a world where Amazon's Alexa voice assistant is always with you on-the-go. The Alexa Mobile Team is looking for a Sr. Product Manager, Technical who will help us bring that vision to life.
In this role you will work closely with our Engineering and UX Design teams as the leader of one or more key mobile customer experience initiatives. You will be responsible for the strategy and vision for your product area, and lead the development and management of your engineering team's roadmap.
To date, you will have led the development of popular "must-have" mobile products, combining creativity and a real passion for amazing customer experiences with a growth hacker mindset approach. You know how to apply a high visual beauty bar, without sacrificing latency or operational efficiencies. You are highly analytical, able to work effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into visually appealing, high quality, simple-to-use app products that customers love.
- Set the vision for new mobile Alexa customer experiences across, in partnership with our UX and engineering teams.
- Define the feature set, business requirements, measures of success, and roadmap for your experiences.
- Drive and deliver these experiences to market.
- Learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, and other data sources to craft better experiences and ensure we are building the right features over time.
- Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams.