- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Product Manager, with substantial product / feature launches
- At least 2 years of experience in the programmatic advertising industry
Amazon Advertising is a fast-growing multi-billion-dollar business that includes advertising on desktop, mobile, and connected devices. Ads appear on Amazon and on a network of hundreds of thousands of third-party sites both in the US and in an increasing number of international locales.
The Supply Quality team, part of the larger Ad Optimization team, solves Ad Traffic Quality, Contextual Brand Safety, and Viewability-related problems for Amazon Advertising programs worldwide. This program helps ensure that we serve ads in ways that are acceptable to our advertisers and also helps improve ad performance. Within Supply Quality, Traffic Quality deals with determining whether an ad impression is served to a human; Viewability & User Engagement primarily deals with determining if an ad impression is served in a location where it will be viewed; and Advertising Brand Safety's helps serve ad impressions in contexts that align with the brand's preferences. The team works across Palo Alto, California and Bangalore, India.
We are looking for a Product Manager (Technical) to take Amazon DSP's Supply Quality offerings to the next level. Amazon DSP (formerly Amazon Advertising Platform, or AAP) is a demand-side platform that allows advertisers to programmatically reach their audiences both on Amazon sites and apps as well as through our publishing partners and third-party exchanges. You will own integration of third-party and first-party Supply Quality solutions into the Amazon DSP to meet customer needs. Long term, you will have the opportunity to innovate on behalf of our advertiser & agency customers and define how Amazon DSP offers Supply Quality solutions to customers worldwide.
In this role, you will -
- Work with leading Traffic Quality, Brand Safety, and Viewability vendors to integrate their solutions into the Amazon DSP
- Work with internal teams developing first-party Supply Quality solutions and surface capabilities in the Amazon DSP
- Collaborate with UX, Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, Legal, Sales, Customer Success, and Account Management to come up with world-class solutions for Supply Quality that delight our advertiser and agency customers
- Communicate the vision, roadmap, requirements, and initiatives through extensive written material to keep leadership and stakeholders in the loop
- Work with relevant teams across the organization spanning various countries and time zones
- Manage the product backlog to ensure that the team is working on the highest priority items at any time
- Manage third-party vendors and inform their product roadmaps
This role is based in New York, and will involve collaboration with partner teams in New York, Bangalore, Seattle, Palo Alto, Austin, Boulder, London, and Edinburgh.