Amazon is looking for a driven, entrepreneurial, and analytical Sales representative for the LA area. The ideal candidate will be excited by partnering in launching a new start-up from the beginning of its life cycle, and will have familiarity with leading sales generation from both small and large customers. We are reinventing the approach to selling in this industry and looking for a candidate that can partner with Product Management and Tech as we challenge the status quo and invent on behalf of our customers. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas and have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue, adoption, and market segment share for our product.
- Earn trust of customers and recommend product solutions that fit their business needs.
- Measure performance, articulate root-cause analysis, and link to specific improvement areas
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management and Technical
- Creating program goals and related metrics, track progress and manage through obstacles to achieve your objectives
- Analyze current purchasing processes and evaluate opportunities for solutions to improve end user experiences, reduce costs, and accelerate organization performance
- Drive and accelerate spend adoption through advising customers on best practices for using our product
- Liaison with technical integration teams on both customer and Amazon side to ensure integration of our product in customer’s technology landscape
- Assess program risks, anticipate challenges, and provide escalation management when necessary
- Meet or exceed targets for customer and/or feature spend adoption
- Identify prioritization and trade-offs for meeting adoption and revenue targets
This role will be based in the LA area and with moderate travel (maximum 25%).
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com), sales and marketing automation tools, eLearning tools
- Experience developing delivery methodologies
If you are currently enrolled in or have graduated from a Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D program in the past 6 months, your background aligns more closely with our Student Programs openings. To learn more about our Student Programs and search for internships and full-time opportunities please visit this site: www.amazon.jobs/en/business_categories/student-programs
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.