Ring is looking for an analytically savvy Marketing Manager to help drive acquisition through offline channels including print, direct mail and out of home. This position will own the offline marketing roadmap, including the management of current campaigns and the expansion of each channel. The Offline Marketing Manager should be a continuous learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the development of cross-product marketing strategies across owned mail, shared mail programs, print, and out of home.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of offline marketing programs on an ongoing basis to senior stakeholders within the Ring organization
- Determine appropriate KPIs and effectively manage budgets to meet and exceed campaign expectations
- Identify new opportunities to reach incremental audiences, including new partners, formats and creatives
- Work with design, strategy, production and eCommerce teams to deliver creative assets and landing page experiences
- Manage the on-boarding process, contract negotiations and day-to-day relationships with external vendors and agencies
- Actively monitor the competitive environment
- Knowledge of the data-driven approach with a demonstrated ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights and act on them
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that allow you to clearly articulate ideas and results in a constructive way
- Strong quantitative skills and understanding of direct response media measurement
- Project management skills that demonstrate the ability to manage priorities, set and meet deadlines, and manage budgets
- Ability to think strategically, tactically, and creatively
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.