- 2+ years of traditional media buying experience
- 1+ year of experience working with large data sets and complex analyses
- Proficient in Excel and data analysis
Ring (www.ring.com) is looking for a marketing analyst to evolve our traditional media buying strategy.
In this role, you will create and execute innovative, media campaigns that accelerate user acquisition, activation, and retention for the Neighbors App. This is a unique opportunity to define the growth path for a network of millions of users across the world.
At Ring, we come to work every day with the mission of reducing crime in neighborhoods. Because we know that safer homes start with safer neighborhoods, we created the Neighbors App to keep people informed and to bring the power of community to making neighborhoods safer.
Available to everyone with an iOS or Android device, Neighbors sends you real-time crime and safety alerts from your neighbors, law enforcement, and the Ring team. Simply put, Neighbors is the New Neighborhood Watch.
- Create and execute traditional media strategy to drive millions of installs and activations in the Neighbors app
- Manage the execution and optimization marketing channels including TV, radio, OOH, influencer, and podcasts.
- Define KPIs and effectively drive CPIs and CPNU down, while identifying channels with high retention and viral follow-on
- Lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis
- Develop, deploy, analyze and disseminate comprehensive reporting
- Coordinate with creative and content teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals
- Foster storytelling to create a dynamic, engaging and authentic brand experience that successfully reflects the spirit of our mission
- Inspire, collaborate and propel external partners (Creative, Digital Agency, PR)
- Help with the optimization of the end-to-end customer experience, lead and customer conversion, and cost per lead analysis