- 4+ years of product marketing experience, including demonstrated success positioning & promoting hardware within consumer electronics/goods
- 4+ years' experience in product launches
- 4+ years in a strategy focused role
We are seeking a dynamic, driven product marketing manager to join the Go to Market (GTM) team to focus on building the strategy and executional plans to support our launch plans for our products in International markets (Focused on EU, Canada, Australia/NZ). In this role you partner with the Product Marketing Managers to ensure the GTM plans align with the overall product assortment strategically with the region. Additionally, you will be working closely with the regional leads to ensure their market needs are represented in the product line.
The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively. This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and product management, and with colleagues across the organization, including Brand Marketing, Retail, Sales, and Business Intelligence.
- Drive Go-To-Market strategy for International markets including planning the launch of new products and releases, market research, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Partner cross functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, develops the category, usage and satisfaction
- Lead Voice of Customer efforts -- be the expert on our buyers & customers internationally, uncovering insights that lead to regional break throughs