We’re looking for a highly organized, curious, resourceful, and experienced individual to join the Global Supply Chain Team on planning operations of instock, demand planning, supply planning, & PO management. The primary function of this role is to support supply/demand alignment for Ring devices and accessories at all distribution nodes and all channels, whether that be on Amazon.com or offline partners, like Best Buy. The key outputs from the team are: allocation decisions that determine what specific ASINS (SKU) factories should build each week, where those units should be sent and what mode of transportation to use. Determining what, when, and how much finished good inventory to rework and/or transfer. Monthly demand reviews with global sales/marketing teams, bi-weekly S&OP meeting, and weekly allocation meetings with supply chain, logistics and sales.
- Analyze product performance at customers including sell-in, sell-through, channel inventory, and promotional activity to develop accurate forecasts to meet customer fill rates, in-stock targets, and internal sales goals
- Process and deliver updated production/PO plan to supply team on a weekly cadence for all Ring devices and accessories.
- Track and improve ocean vs air split for inbound logistics
- Track and improve WOC (weeks of cover) within Ring 3PL’s and Offline market
- Participate in finance and sales annual operational plan and budget
- Present build/demand plans on a monthly basis to management
- Demonstrated creativity and judgment in developing enterprise solutions
- Proven ability to manage large scale and complex projects with experience leading cross-functional projects
- Experience creating and setting annual operating plan and presenting to senior management.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting challenging deadlines
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.