- 1+ years of technology related sales as an inside sales representative
- 1+ years of experience engaging with prospective accounts, running remote sales presentations and identifying new revenue opportunities amongst existing accounts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Would you like to be a part of a new team focused on leveraging the Ring platform to make communities safer? Do you want to work with influential community members in an effort to drive crime reduction?
As an Inside Sales Representative for Neighborhoods, you will directly impact public safety practices. You will have the opportunity to reshape how communities engage with each other and local government.
Your responsibilities will include qualifying inbound leads, generating new leads through prospecting and identifying sales opportunities resulting from existing accounts. The ideal candidate will possess a sales background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of inbound leads, as well as interact with either B2B accounts and/or local municipalities. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and be customer obsessed.
- Meet or exceed response times for all inbound requests
- Development and execution of a territory plan including outbound calling against established target lists
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target list in Salesfore.com
- Formalize unique and innovative sales processes into consistent workflows
- Educate accounts around our various community focused products and services
- Identify additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- 20-30% travel