- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong design skills around the user experience.
- Eye for design and attention to detail.
- Experience with responsive web design, media queries, resolution independent image display, and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality across devices and platforms.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
Want to work in a start-up environment with the resources of Amazon behind you? The Enterprise Display Ad Products team is building the next generation of products and services that will fuel the future growth of Amazon's ad solutions by providing self-service display advertising capabilities to 200K+ supplier-brands (vendors and seller-brands). This is a chance to be in on a huge opportunity as we put an Amazon twist into online advertising. We believe that teamwork and delivering rock solid, customer focused solutions are top priority.
We're looking for experienced, motivated Front-End Engineers with a proven track record of building web applications and services. This role offers wide scope, autonomy, and ownership. You'll have a seat at the table and will be counted on to be an influential voice in decisions related to system architecture, feature development, and product strategy. We have an ambitious mission requiring an engineer with great judgment and a track record of building great customer experiences. You'll be responsible for owning, designing and delivering highly scalable systems that will be used by internal and external enterprise customers to build, manage and serve beautiful, innovative ads. Our team works across Amazon to combine Desktop, Mobile, Kindle, Video, Retail and Social Media into our products. We're building a full-service, full-stack platform for end-users and other developers.
The ideal candidate should have deep end-to-end web application knowledge, thrive in a fast-paced environment, have experience optimizing client-side performance, and mobile development. The candidate should be willing to take on challenging initiatives, and capable of working both independently and with others as a team.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.