AFEX is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions specialist with a heritage that dates back to 1979. We offer a comprehensive range of global payment and foreign exchange services, including foreign currency drafts, wire transfers, risk management tools with designated Account Executives. We can handle every aspect of a client’s foreign payment needs, from risk consultation to transaction execution.
We are currently hiring for a Sales Recruiter based in our office in Woodland Hills.
The Sales Recruiter will focus on the identification and sourcing of talented Sales candidates for all open positions on a global basis. Additionally, the Sales Recruiter will engage in various recruitment and networking strategies which cover social media and referral based initiatives to maintain an active pipeline of Sales candidates throughout all of our markets.
- Identify currently available and future potential candidates across all active territories including the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- Manage recruitment assignments from initial search, through to offer negotiation and placement.
- Source candidates via networking initiatives, internal and external referrals as well through advertising and headhunting of suitable candidates.
- Qualify candidates using Sales and Industry specific knowledge.
- Work with hiring managers to arrange telephone interviews or face to face meetings where applicable as well as gathering of feedback from both parties.
- Collate and present, in report format as well as verbally, information surrounding competitor activity within the foreign exchange and payments industry and relevant talent pools.
- Create a Sales candidate database in order to build a pipeline of active and passive candidates for Sales roles within AFEX.
- Candidate management included but not limited to preparing for interviews, information about AFEX and keep them updated all the way through the recruitment process with regular contact by phone or email and giving them a constructive feedback
- Ensure a smooth on boarding process from offer stage up to the start date including references check, documents gathering, offer letter and be the point of contact till start date.
- Become a Trusted Brand Ambassador internally and externally.
- Work in connection with his/her supervisor to headhunt candidates for all positions assigned.
- Gather information from hiring managers and input them into Open Hire system.
- Coordinate new and amending current job descriptions for roles being hired.
- Reports to the Global Recruitment Manager
- Member of HR team
- Accountable to hiring managers, applicants and successful candidates.
- 1-2 years Internal recruitment experience within the finance sector or corporate environment, with a focus on Sales, with a proven track record to research and place qualified financial service Sales professionals.
- Strong experience of Candidate Sourcing Methods (Job Boards, Social media, Internal Communications, ATS)
- A thorough technical understanding of Sales position requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the ability to work with line managers across sectors of the company.
"AFEX is committed to offer equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or military or veteran status. AFEX complies with all applicable laws governing discrimination and harassment in employment in every location and jurisdiction in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.”