The Bid Coordinator is responsible for tracking, qualifying and internally processing potential new projects.
- Coordinate communications between AFE Sports, General Contractors (GC), Construction Managers(CM) and Owners in the construction Industry.
- Coordinate retrieval of bid documents for extensive review and redline for estimating.
- Research leads with GC/CM, Owners and third party lead generators to verify scope of work and qualify bid potential.
- Provide Administrative support to Business Development and Estimating Sectors.
- Attend job walks and bid openings.
- Prepare submittal packages & closeouts documents.
- Prepare weekly backlog calendar.
- Complete pre-qualification requirements to meet the instructions to bid.Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must demonstrate experience in self-initiative and ability to coordinated multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate experience in project coordination, interpretation of bid documents and administrative facilitation
- Ability to review and verify construction specifications for content.
- Must have proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office products.
- Construction experience preferred.
- Upward mobility available in plan reading & take-offs, estimating and project managing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment