The QA candidate will be working on a mix of hardware and software QA. The product will be a linux and embedded environment. They'll need to know how to run test cases, how to find good bugs. They'll be working in an agile system. They'll have the product sitting on their desk. It's black box and grey box testing that will be done. They'll be looking at logs and they'll have to install the build, & use Ubuntu.
Majority of this role will be manual testing. The candidate won't be doing a lot of automation. They'll be using Daemons (microservices on the web side), peripherals that talk to each other. They'll be using Zephr (add-on for Jira) to write test cases. There won't be a lot of feature testing, mostly regression testing.
- 3+ years experience (firm understanding how to write test cases, QA best practices)
- Have worked Agile (will be working with an Agile methodology)
- 1+ year with embedded test
- 1+ year experience with Linux OS
NICE TO HAVES:
- Automated test experience