AeromniAerospace Inc. has been in business since 2008 providing service for both rotorcraft and fixed wing aircraft. We have extensive capabilities including helicopter and fixed wing maintenance, overhaul and repair of accessories, instruments,and avionics and systemsinstallation.
We also have parts inventory for exchange and sale, specifically Airbus, Bell, MDHC and Sikorsky Helicopters. At AeromniAerospace our mission and values are providing professional aviation services to help people and business worldwide succeed and reach their goals.
We are actively seeking candidates for the position of Sales and Marketing Manager to develop and executestrategic marketing and sales plans in order to drive aggressive growth in revenue and profitability of the company's products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategic business plan to drive growth in revenue and profitability.
- Develop and implement specific marketing and sales plans consistent with the growth and profitability goals for all products and services
- Research, test, and launch creative strategies and plans to identify new marketing, sales, business, and product opportunities to expand the business
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales and marketing methods, including distribution channels.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Develop and manage marketing and sales budgets and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Direct the planning and development of marketing, sales and product communications materials to establish and maintain a consistent and professional corporate image including website.
- Develop field sales action plans and advertising to accomplish marketing and sales goals
- Identify different consumer requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities
- Research and capitalize on different marketing opportunities to improve product and service marketability and profitability
- Collaborate with other managers and key employees in the company to achieve important goals
- Recruit, develop, and train a technically competent team that can deliver results and grow into additional responsibility and leadership in the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in related area; advanced degree preferred
At least 5 years of successful experience in increasing responsibility in sales and marketing leadership roles
- Advanced knowledge of marketing concepts, strategies, management and global marketing.
- Solid experience in meeting and exceeding targets and coming up with new sales strategies and incentives
- Proven success in analyzing market opportunities, market segmentation and market positioning. Proven ability to identify market trends and translate them into product and service initiatives.
- Backgroundin Aeronautical or Industrial Manufacturing or Assembly(i.e.Metal, Composites, Avionics, Microelectronics, etc.) or related industry
- Extensive product management experience in industrial products in a business to business setting
- Extensive understanding and experience in Asia regional marketsis an asset
Interested applicants can apply by submitting resumes by EMAIL ONLY. Drop-in applications and phone calls will not be accepted.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. STRICTLY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)