AEDIT is the next-generation, go-to source for all beauty and aesthetic needs. We offer trusted
information about every cosmetic treatment available from an unbiased, expert point of view and connect users to the most qualified, board-certified doctors that provide them. As the one-stop cosmetic platform, users can search, learn and confidently make the most informed decisions possible to attain their individual beauty goals.
We are looking to hire a Director of Marketing who will be in charge of leading our company's marketing efforts. The Marketing Director will drive AEDIT's consumer strategy and direction, including defining the brand / positioning, developing a consumer acquisition and retention strategy, and working with the Executive team to plan company objectives.
They will be responsible for the performance and profitability of the business as a whole, as well as the performance, growth, and job satisfaction of the marketing team. This includes budgeting and forecasting business growth, setting team goals, training and development, and ensuring cross-departmental alignment.
As a successful hire, you'll also be working closely with our Product and Sales departments to develop strategies and product features that will help us maximize profits and market share. Finally, you will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications. You will also need to have proven experience in running a successful marketing team and marketing campaigns. High competency in project and stakeholder management is a must.
Your Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Overseeing and leading the marketing department
- Evaluating and developing marketing strategy and roadmap
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts
- Communicating marketing strategy, progress, and changes to internal team
- Conducting consumer, market, and competitor research
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction
- Identifying potential customers
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return on investment, and profit-loss projections
- Compiling lists describing our offerings
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- 3+ years experience running a marketing team
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.