We are looking for a dedicated and well organized Office Assistant and Data Entry Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and work under pressure, we offer a flexible work schedule, growth opportunities, competitive compensation including a positive work environment.
- Enter accurately all information and invoicing information into database efficiently and
- Provide follow up communication with instructors and clients in a timely manner
- Issue training cards when required for clients, within two business days
- Organize all incoming paperwork via email for first aid training courses
- Provide relief coverage for Operations Team as required
- Maintain and update client records in database
- Perform other duties as required
- An excellent eye for detail
- Possess the ability to multi-task
- 2+ years experience in a data entry position
- Able to work in a busy environment, quickly and accurately
- Strong ability to establish priorities and work with deadlines
- Excellent administrative and communications skills are required
- Enjoy working with people with strong customer service strength
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com and cover letter.
NOTE: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.