- Performs a variety of tasks in support of survey or construction activities.
- Duties may differ depending on the specialty area.
- Activities may include setting up and operating equipment; inspecting equipment; inspection of engineering installations for compliance with specifications; maintaining project documentation; assisting with the building, repair, or maintenance of a structure or roadway.
- Relies on general understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to plan and accomplish moderate goals.
- Works under direct supervision.
HS plus two years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.