- Under general supervision, performs routine duties.
- Displays knowledge and abilities to evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria to meet basic engineering and construction specifications.
- Displays applications of sound professional judgment on details of work.
- Independently performs walk-downs and inspections of installed commodities to assure conformance with specifications and design.
- Performs quantity surveys for tracking and reporting.
- May provide technical direction to drafters, technicians, and surveyors.
BA/BS + 4 years or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.