This opening for Business Development Internship is a paid part-time 4-month opportunity at Advisor Websites, a software company recognized as one of BC's fastest-growing companies by Business in Vancouver. This position is expected to be 20 hours/week morning hours.
We are looking for students who are motivated and have an interest in technology, sales, business, and finance.
In this role, you will:
- Become familiar with using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts to create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Coordinate consultations on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM
- Exceptionally strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized and able to effectively manage a high velocity of prospects
- Lots of energy, passion, and enthusiasm
- Comfortable and confident talking to clients or customers
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role (retail, sales, customer support)
Enrollment in a formal educational co-op program is not required.