- Developing responsive websites and web-based applications.
- Deployment and cross-browser testing for Quality Assurance.
- Ongoing maintenance, development, bug fixes and customization.
- Documenting website source code and applications.
- Providing IT Support and Troubleshooting
- Installing hardware/software components
- Completed at least 2 academic years.
- Proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with mobile programming language (iOS and Android).
- Familiarity with linux, windows and networking solutions.
- Ability to write scalable, maintainable and well documented code.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and and quality control.
- Knowledge of website usability, conversion optimization, analytics, email marketing and search engine optimization is not required but an asset.
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume with examples of web development work and cover letter stating salary expectation.
Job Type: Full-time