3P Learning is an educational technology company that inspires kids to love learning. Our products are fun, engaging, pedagogically sound and adored by teachers, parents and kids (over 5M of them!) all over the world.
So, what makes a 3 ‘Pea’er? We’re a unique bunch – 3P is somewhere you can be yourself. We’re fun, informal and a little bit quirky. If you love learning, can see the unseen, can move mountains, thrive on being part of one big “pod” then you will love being part of 3P.
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join the ‘pod’ based in Calgary.
As Digital Marketing Campaign Manager you'll work with our Marketing team to design, develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across all paid channels. You’ll have hands on management of ‘Pay Per Click’ campaigns across search and social media and be focused on paid search tools including; Google Analytic, Ad roll and Tag Manager, sharing knowledge and experience as you go.
You’ll be expected to ensure continual improvement by ongoing testing and analysis of campaign performance, build audiences and manage tracking within Google Adwords and Facebook. As our Digital Marketing Campaign Manager you’ll have to manage campaign budgets and ensure campaign return on investment is optimized.
Ideally you will have:
Ideally you will be:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar, demand generation role within a B2B Saas business.
- Experience setting up and monitoring paid advertising campaigns using AdWords, Facebook, Adroll.
- Demonstrable campaign management experience
- Experience of using EDM tools such as Mail Chimp, Constant Contact or similar would be highly desirable
- Management of campaign data (profiling/segmentation/list creation/campaign reporting)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, often under pressure
- Multi-tasking and the ability to effectively prioritize competing tasks
- High level of initiative and the ability to take ownership for a project from conception to completion
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Fun, energetic and enjoy working as part of a team
- Hungry to bring creative ideas to the team
- Passionate to learn new things
- Someone who gets things done
We can offer you a career with purpose. Your work will make a difference.
We look forward to sharing more about 3P, our amazing people and products with you. Check us out!