What You'll Do
- Design and develop accessible, performant UI clients.
- Write, deploy and document new REST routes and services (GraphQL nice-to-have).
- Assess new tools and technologies to effectively meet our clients' needs.
- Test and refactor code published by yourself and by others.
- Manage issues when assigned as team lead.
- Audit repositories for security concerns, dependency deprecations and poor coding practices.
Who You Are
- You must be highly proficient in React.
- You should be proficient with GatsbyJS.
- Preferred familiarity with MaterialUI or similar (preference to MaterialUI).
- Some familiarity with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB all nice-to-haves, not required.
- You need strong communication skills for writing developer documentation and collaborating with the team.
- You must have a functional understanding of git and git workflows.
- You must be resourceful and innovative, we're looking for people who can contribute ideas, think outside the box and bring real impact to our clients and team.
Why Join Us
- Strong opportunity to continue to develop your skills while working on projects that bring impact, require problem solving and creative thinking.
- Work for a diverse range of clients, with different requirements.
- Flexible work environment including work from home opportunities.
- Competitive compensation (salary to be determined based on experience)
- Competitive vacation and time off
- Casual dress
- Work from home opportunities
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Web Development: 2 years (Preferred)