3M is seeking a Sales Representative for our Medical Solutions Division, with a territory located just north of Toronto. The successful candidate will make an impact by leading and developing value based medical solutions in both the acute care and homecare settings.
- Manage a medical sales territory within a designated geography (North of the 401)
- Accountable for fiscal growth targets and budgets within the designated territory
- Selling, promoting, and educating customers on the product portfolio
- Maintain and build territory sales with respect to driving entitlement and seeking out new business opportunities
- Successfully manage long selling cycles consisting of multiple touch points
- University degree
- Able to effectively work in a team environment
- Familiar with and comfortable in a healthcare setting. Related sales, management, and business experience or education would also be beneficial
- Clinical background and/or an understanding of the hospital matrix structure
- University degree in life-sciences, Business and/or other healthcare related discipline
- Solid understanding of the Ontario Healthcare System
- Strong self-motivation and time management ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a demonstrated results driven orientation
- Strong customer focus and consultative skills with a proven ability to develop solutions that address customer
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel approximately 30% of the time, which may involve overnight stays. A valid driver’s license is required.
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Sales Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company vehicle
- Access to discounted tickets for sports events, concerts, and attractions
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.