3M is seeking a Business Development Manager for its Personal Safety Division (PSD) team located in the GTA, ON. The successful candidate will make an impact by maximizing 3M’s PSD Portfolio placement within complex accounts and major projects, and by identifying and aligning addressable Health and Safety management priorities to 3M’s PSD Safety Solutions and Value Drivers.
- Establish strong relationships and relevance with Health & Safety management leaders
- Identify and align addressable priorities with 3M PSD Safety Solutions & Value Drivers
- Validate customer culture and ability to drive Program implementation compliance
- Develop Program proposals with quantifiable KPIs and Value-Adds
- Prioritize Program implementations and manage Customer’s capacity for change
- Lead the Program stakeholder team thru the implementation milestones and own the execution plan
- University degree
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to operate effectively in front of C-level customers
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent collaboration skills to ensure alignment across both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong initiative, competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on delivering results
- Strong history of excelling in program/project executing
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint expected
- Proven success in business development in some capacity
- Strong understanding of 3M Safety Category Products and Solutions
- Fluency in both official languages (English & French) an asset
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel approximately 25% of the time, which will involve overnight stays. A valid driver’s license is required.
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Sales Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Company vehicle
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Access to discounted tickets for sports events, concerts, and attractions
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.