3G Lighting ("Lucebella Incorporated") is a family owned and operated architectural lighting manufacturer based in Toronto, Canada (Woodbridge).
We proudly design and manufacture all our products in-house while delivering industry leading turnaround times.
3G delivers innovative and award-winning lighting fixtures to all business verticals including hospitality, retail, commercial, corporate, and residential projects.
We continue to build on years of industry insight and experience, successfully meeting client demands with our broad range of products. A tradition of exceptional craftsmanship has positioned 3G lighting as one of the world's leading lighting manufacturers.
If you are looking to join the 3G family as our Customer Sales & Service Representative, then this role might be for you!
Customer Sales & Service Sales Representative - Job Description
Customer Service Project Manager
Responsible for, but not limited to, order entry, assisting customers with daily inquiries, communication between internal and external teams, and other office duties as required. Support ongoing sales support activities as instructed by Customer Service Supervisor.
- Provide high level of customer service
- Understand design philosophy, structure and organization of the Company
- Obtain missing information or details as required to ensure a thorough understanding of each purchase order and project
- Enter all incoming orders in a timely manner and as directed by ERP system in place to ensure all checks are completed, and all orders are entered, accurately.
- Maintain all records and files as per standard work procedures
- Work closely with Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure timely deliveries
- Assist in communication with Manufacturer Representatives, distributors, General Contractors and Electrical Contractors when required
- Assist the Sales account managers when required
- Resolve customer complaints and establish corrective action plan; escalate when required
- Process and follow up on RMA's
- Disperse order information to appropriate internal and external personnel (sales staff, operations, customer, etc.)
- Send acknowledgment to customer; verify ship date with customer
- Maintain and file customer signoffs for all assigned sales/purchase orders
- Support ongoing sales support activities, such as quotations, follow-up quotations, sales order processing, outreach to existing customers, and various additional activities
- Back-up for reception & shipping documents, when required
- Perform filing and clerical duties, as required
- Wear proper safety equipment and follow safe working practices
- Work is performed in a combination of environments
- Post-secondary education (preferred) or work equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a customer facing role
- Customer service oriented; Excellent written & verbal communications
- Demonstrated project coordination skills; well organized, attentive to details
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues
- Ability to work both as an individual and in a team environment
- Proven track record of personal responsibility and accountability
- Ability to lift or move up to 25lbs when requested
- Overtime as required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year