Project Manager - Multifamily Renovation
- Assist in new project pursuits and pre-construction efforts.
- Analyze multiple structural, mechanical, and architectural design options on a conceptual level to aid in design development.
- Complete project estimates including performing full quantity surveys as well as interpreting and applying unit pricing information from past projects.
- Lead and coordinate design meetings with architect and other required design disciplines. Facilitate preliminary design with the architect prior to engaging other consultants.
- Prepare bid documents and lead subcontractor procurement effort.
- Assemble firm pricing, schedule information, and other information as required to execute the construction agreement with the client.
- During the course of construction, manage cost tracking with subcontractors and clients, schedule tracking, submittal and document management, and coordinate payment application process for each project with the project accounting team.
- Work with Superintendent(s) to ensure safety on the jobsite, including participating in job walks and safety meetings and enforce and monitor the adherence of the company safety program.
- Understand and update unit pricing and constantly seek out the most efficient procurement strategies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 4 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Required)