3E Glass Ltd. is a well established commercial glazing contractor services Metro Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton. For more information about the company, please visit http://www.3eglass.com
The Site Project Assistant is responsible for the general daily support, basic document control, coordination, organization, tangible, and administrative needs of the project. This role reports directly to the Project Foreman and works alongside and under the supervision of the Site Manager and Project Manager. This may also include some direction through the Project Coordinator. The Site Project Assistant must remain aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of the PM, the Foreman, and Company.
- Planning Project Resources:
- Understand the overall Scope of Work relating to our Trade and support the PM (Project Manager), PC (Project Coordinator), (SM) Site Manager and Site Foreman. Assist the Foreman with daily resource planning and allocations.
- Gain understanding of milestone tasks and assist the Foreman in meeting these dates.
- Review the material requirements and discuss procurement with the Foreman.
- Attend site planning meetings as requested by the Foreman. Take notes and submit basic documentation as required by the Foreman, PM, SM and PC.
- Support office and site leadership with product and equipment organizing and procurement. Facilitate the site delivery and allocation process. Manage the flow of materials and equipment as required by the Foreman. Consider and manage costs relating to material wastage.
- Discuss and manage delivery schedules with the external vendors / suppliers and Capacity Plan with our Internal Production Department alongside the Foreman.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)