We are currently looking for an experienced CNC programmer/operator.
The ideal applicant must:
- be very experienced with 3D models and RhinoCAM and/or MasterCAM
- be skilled in creating, analyze and editing cutting paths, component nesting
- be skilled using RhinoCam features to create tooling sequences and adjust cutting paths for production specifications
- be able to unfold patterns from geometries with double curvature keeping the precision and optimal nesting
- be comfortable working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- be comfortable making decisions about troubleshooting complex quality issues, in consultation with supervisor and others.
- be able to meet high technical and aesthetic quality expectations
- be reliable, have a resume, and be able to supply references
Note * it is not a requirement but would be an asset if the applicant were familiar with design for CNC fabrication, including creation of machining features in assemblies and part layouts. Familiarity with Rhinocam, Rhinoceros, Rhino Membrane, Grasshopper, Formfinder, Scan and Solve and Rhinonest would also be helpful. The ability to analyze data to assess the performance of material such as woods, plastics, metal and technical fabrics, knowledge in CAE systems will be considered as a bonus.
Job Type: Full-time