About 3D Robotics:
3DR makes advanced drone technology easily accessible to the construction, mining and surveying industries for use in data analysis, mapping, 3D modeling and more. 3DR's flagship enterprise product Site Scan is a complete camera to cloud system that makes it safer and easier than ever for enterprise and commercial users to collect and process aerial data, perform inspections and improve business operations. For more information on 3DR, please visit3DR.com ( http://www.3dr.com/ ).
The 3DR marketing team is focused on driving growth and building an enterprise brand that customers love. We focus not only on winning new business, but also on creating demand for drone technology in a construction industry that still runs on pen and paper.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the best-selling author and former editor-in-chief of Wired Magazine,Chris Anderson ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Anderson_(writer) ).
3DR is on a focused mission to make drones a must-have tool on the construction site. Our challenge is to channel the excitement and buzz around drones into a focused conversation on the value of drones to the construction industry. We are looking for a talented writer who will help write our blog content, marketing assets and brand voice.
- Drive marketing qualified and sales qualified leads by creating engaging content in different formats, especially written blog posts, emails, sales enablement one-pagers, and videos, and other collateral.
- Regularly host webinars to drive 3DR thought leadership and demonstrate Site Scan to our audience
- Manage 3DR social media presence, distribute the company's content across social and industry channels
- Work with product and sales teams to announce new products, features, and partnerships
- Build and maintain relationships with writers and editors from trade press
- Track and report on marketing results
- Own Demand Generation for 3DR products and services.
Bonus Points for:
- 3-4 years experience in SaaS marketing, preferably in a B2B environment
- You thrive in a fast paced work environment and embrace the idea of fully owning marketing programs from start to finish
- You are highly proficient in Pardot or other marketing automation platforms
- You are experience in creating and deploying campaigns across multiple promotional channels, including social, email, web, and advertising
- You are an excellent communicator. You possess the traits to communicate effectively across internal teams (marketing, sales, product, channel, business development, etc.)
- You have a track record of delivering engaging and effective content with examples
- You are familiar with marketing metrics and deep understanding of how to analyze content performance and iterate based on results
- Experience in construction, mining, engineering, aerial analytics or drone industry.
- Experience working in a hardware, software, and services business environment