- Generate leads through different online channels.
- Handling all SEO activities of websites, social media marketing, PPC Campaigns etc.
- Develop SEO strategy and implement according to the site performances in search engine rankings.
- Manage website performances, technical issues with help of developers.
- Ensure the site optimization techniques are applied to enhance the website organic search rankings.
- Handle client relations and promote services to get more business.
- Constantly work out on different marketing strategy for future business development.
- Responsible for correspondence from customer initial enquiry till lead conversion process.
- Communicating with international clients via Phone, email or Skype as per requirements.
- Responsible for preparing proposals and contracts.
- Interact periodically with production team and ensure client satisfaction in terms of Quality and Delivery.
- Follow-up existing clients for more work.
- Ensure regular promotional activities are carried on for existing and potential leads
- Achieve lead conversion and sales targets.
- Set marketing budgets and ensure it is efficiently utilized.
- Regular reporting of the performance weekly/monthly.
- Build and manage a marketing team as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in business development.
- Experience in BPO industry dealing with Non-Voice Data Processing, Accounting and Bookkeeping.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English to deal with International clients.
- Experience in handling international clients in US, UK, Australia and Europe.
Job Type: Full-time