Compensation: $20.00 /hour
Employment type: Full-time
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Enter data, maintain records and expense reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable
- Proven bookkeeping experience, Bookkeeper Certification
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must pass a background check
- High School Diploma,
- Education: High School Diploma and Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 18 years of age or older
- Documented and verifiable references and work history
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Accounting: 4 years (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 3 years (Preferred)
- National Harbor, MD (Required)