365 Sports specializes in event management, experiential marketing, concept and development and brand execution. We provide creative, fun and innovative athletic events to engage all participants, seasoned athletes and novices alike. We are dedicated to inspiring a healthier, happier society through the combination of fitness and philanthropy.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
This is a strategic social media and digital marketing role within the organization.The focus of this role is to leverage previous campaigns towards the design and implementation of leading-edge social media programs that will result in a tangible increase in our ticket sales and overall web traffic.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategize, execute and manage all digital marketing campaigns on SEM, display, retargeting and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Yelp, Google)
- Produce or direct the development of on-brand digital content, including video and photo shoots with editing support for ad campaigns
- Maintain our organic social media presence across all digital channels. Including; onboarding and managing a coordinator, community manager, and/or apprentice/intern in a content development role. Collaborate, conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive engagement and sales
- Measure, analyze, and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Assist in tracking and forecasting daily/weekly/monthly/annual sales reports
- Identify trends, insights, and optimize spend and performance based on data
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish growth strategies to support short and long term revenue goals.
- Create, manage, and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Manage web updates on websites directly (Python / Django)
- Manage web updates on the website through a web developer
- Utilize data analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points, optimize user funnels and leverage best industry practices to continually improve digital marketing sales efforts
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners. Evaluate emerging technologies, including providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Identify and establish new agency and vendor relationships should they prove beneficial to optimizing the marketing departments budget and efficiencies
- Manage e-mail marketing campaigns with the assistance of an agency partner
- Collaborate with the sponsorship team to identify opportunities and develop profitable partnerships
- Manage affiliate influencer program
- Train local community managers
- Lead IT Support; e-mail, data backups, and technology issues
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work collaboratively as an integral team member across all departments within 365 Sports.
- This role can be completed as a virtual position which means the incumbent needs to be both self-motivated and self-directed and requirement very little managing and directing in terms of daily, weekly, monthly tasks and responsibilities.The incumbent will be required to attend regular weekly meetings at our Meaford Head Office or as required by management.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven work experience in digital marketing, including a high-level understanding of Facebook
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Must have experience with split testing multiple ad sets for multiple products on Facebook
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook pixel, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- SEO experience is preferred
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. 365 Sports is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that 365 Sports equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- SEO: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)