At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process! We’re looking for an Product Marketing Manager
to join our Team and help us take things to the next level.
Channel-driven companies are aggressively seeking out new methods to use data to gain greater visibility and more intelligently make business decisions. 360insights is a leading a revolutionary market change, offering to a single platform that consolidates critical channel programs and data. The role of Product Marketing Manager is on the front line of this effort helping steer the roadmap, developing plans to acquire new customers, penetrate new markets and dominate this industry.
With over one hundred of the world’s leading brands as customers and over two million users, this is an opportunity to play a leading role as our company defines the market. As a contributor to, and member of the marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager will do market research and interact with customers so he/she can develop market and business plans and act as a thought-leader and the voice of the customer.
In the Product Marketing Manager role, you will oversee the company’s integrated marketing efforts from gathering the voice-of-the-customer, writing MRDs through messaging and evangelizing marketable solutions. This role works across engineering, marketing and sales playing a critical role in connecting product development and go-to-market with the company’s strategic goals.
Tactically, you will provide input to the product team for them to prioritize into actionable requirements and a product roadmap. You will be responsible for developing clear value-propositions for significant product enhancements and articulating them both internally and externally. You will develop thought-leadership content that supports marketing of our products, services and relevant enhancements. You will lead an effort to develop and engage a community of channel professionals around the latest market trends and evangelize our solutions.
If you love marketing in all its forms, have passion for shaping the future of one of the fastest growing companies in North America, we want you to come talk to us! This is your chance to play a key role in a company redefining its industry. Join the team on the front line in executing this strategy.
- Stay current on the latest industry development and trends through reading and sharing research from analysts, conducting independent research and interacting with customers.
- Be a leading evangelist of the platform, core modules and company and contribute to the development and delivery of thought leadership content
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to grow and engage our customer base
- Play a key role in defining the company’s target market strategy and be a leading voice in prioritizing vertical and geographic expansion plans
- Create and update user and buyer personas to support sales, marketing and development activities
- Identify those things that make the company’s offerings unique and develop meaningful messaging around them to support marketing and sales activities
- Conduct competitive assessment and develop, and keep updated, positioning statements for each major competitor
- Develop prioritized feature requests and proposed roadmaps for the platform and core incentive modules
- Create Market Requirements Documents (MRDs) and associated user personas and use cases to support the development of technical requirements and roadmaps
- Collaborate with senior management and sales on establishing pricing strategies for the platform and core modules
- Collaborate with the product team to understand product updates and enhancements and translate them into content that supports our sales and marketing efforts
- Develop key messaging hierarchies and incorporate them in all external facing assets
- Develop marketing plans and associated collaterals (sell sheets, data sheets, etc.) to support the roll-out of all major enhancements
- Keep existing platform and core module collaterals updated as the platform changes
- Work across product, marketing and sales to support go-to-market strategies and product launches
- Create compelling customer stories and deliver product demonstration scripts and visual assets to showcase the best user scenarios
- Define, baseline and measure product marketing KPIs
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on platform features and benefits.
- 5 or more years of product marketing or product management experience at SaaS technology companies
- 3 to 5 years of industry related experience
- Must have a deep understanding of channel, sales and consumer incentives
- Must have a strong understanding of the latest BI technology and market trends
- Great communication and collaboration skills to connect with wide set of stakeholders; not afraid to build new connections and work together to craft a more fully realized answer
- Strong attention to and command of detail
- Strong project and program management skills
- Experience developing personas and profiling target audiences for products and services in complex selling environments
- Experience developing MRDs and collaborating with product team on PRDs and Product Roadmaps
- Experience with customer-centered CRM program management, campaign design and execution, storytelling on multimedia platforms, and integrated marketing – web, email, social media.
- Remarkable ability to execute and produce market-ready content
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active and comfortable operating in ambiguity and in a high paced environment
- Possess strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solver
- A Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) is required. MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we’re focused on making a difference in how business is done and in the world at large. For more information, visit www.360insights.com