At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process! We are seeking a Product Owner
to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for delivering best-in-class software capabilities as part of our industry-leading products.
As part of the Product team, the Product Owner will work closely with a development team, representing stakeholders, and be responsible for driving product roadmap through prioritization and backlog maintenance.
- Apply business and product acumen to understand the business priorities of 360Insights and its customers
- Represent stakeholders as the Product Owner on an Agile development team
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle
- Work closely with Product Managers to plan and maintain a prioritized and groomed product backlog
- Develop work breakdown structures by creating epics, user stories, and defining and testing acceptance criteria
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies, including but not limited to daily standup, planning, retrospective, show and tell
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases, and help roll-out product capabilities that deliver the 360Insights vision
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Familiarity with agile is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Proven ability to translate non-technical information into a technical level of detail that developers can work with.
- Experience working for a fast growth SaaS company a strong asset
- Excellent verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills a must
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we’re focused on making a difference in how business is done and in the world at large. For more information, visit www.360insights.com