360 Mind.Body.Soul fitness studio located in Chicago's South Loop is looking for a friendly and motivated individual who knows how to close the deal. 360MBS has only been open for 8 years and has already helped hundreds of clients lose over 15,000 pounds. At 360MBS we strive to change the way people think about fitness, their bodies, and their world to create balance , harmony and help manifest their goals. We are currently seeking a qualified 360 MBS Ambassador or "Front Desk Sales Associate" to join our team. As the "Ambassador of 360MBS's Brand Experience", the Front Desk Sales Associate is required to operate using the three standards of operational excellence:
Always Welcoming, Always Helpful and Always Accountablewhile ensuring the alignment of all 360MBS initiatives. The ideal candidate will be outgoing with excellent customer service skills and very comfortable with closing sales.
- Shifts: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: early mornings (4:30AM-8:00AM)
- Answers all incoming inquiries and obtain appropriate information
- Responsible for entering guests and telephone inquiry information into the computer
- Handles all member service issues in a professional and timely manner
- Reach and surpass monthly sales projections.
- Build a network of contacts through prospecting and referrals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current members on a name to name basis.
- Handle member complaints and resolve issues promptly.
- Determine prospect's goals and motivation, be knowledgeable of all products, program workshops and services and ensure prospects understand the value of 360MBS's role in helping them reach their fitness goals.
- Conducts telephone inquiries and follow up calls
- Greets all incoming members and guests with enthusiasm and a smile
- Ensures all check in procedures are followed
- Responsible for ensuring all guest profiles are completed and appropriate fees are collected
- Responsible for processing accurate credit card transactions
- Maintains a clean and organized front desk and lobby area
- Performs all tasks listed on the open/close checklist including general cleaning duties
- Responsible for attending all training and professional development sessions
- Child Care
- Excellent customer service skills (previous customer service experience required)
- Must have previous sales experience and able to close the deal
- Friendly and professional
- Strong communication skills
- Associate degree preferred
- Basic computer skills a must
- Able to multi-tasks
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Typical start time: