Social Media Assistant
310 Nutrition is a consumer-centric, digital, social media-driven nutrition and fitness company dedicated to supporting others to take charge in living a healthy lifestyle. As a Facebook Disruptor company with more than 250,000 members in our community we are looking for a Social Media Assistant to engage and support our customers by monitoring and engaging comments and answering customer questions surrounding the 310 Nutrition brand and products.
We're looking for a personable, patient individual who finds joy in problem-solving, fast-paced environments, and going above and beyond to delight customers and followers. The majority of your time will be spent responding to users on social media, so a talent and love for writing is a must! As the first point of contact for our customers, you'll play a pivotal role in linking 310 Nutrition products with our customers and be the 'voice' for our company.
We'd love to chat if you have:
- A passion for the health and fitness industry
- Fast-learner who thrives in face-paced work environments
- An unwavering 'customer first' mentality
- Well-versed across all social media channels and customer support software, e.g. Zendesk (highly preferred)
- Customer service background
- High attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills and experience working on a team
What you'll do:
- Respond and deliver timely, accurate, professional support to customers via social media posts
- Collaborating with team to address technical crises when they arise
- Anticipate potential problems or confusion with upcoming promotions, contest and new product launches
- Update and maintain support collateral with the purpose of educating and delighting customers
- Make recommendations based on customer feedback and trends that will have an immediate impact on customer experience
- Collaborate with Influencer, Marketing and Customer Service teams
- Casual work attire!
- Tuesday catered lunches!
- Free 310 Nutrition Products!
- Dog friendly office!
- Company events and outings!
- Fun atmosphere full of growth opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules