You as the Account Manager will develop, maintain a business plan, be the primary contact and manage assigned key accounts. Be responsible for managing your account base by being the to go to person for all activities at assigned accounts. The Account Manager will be responsible for maximizing account potential growth through facilitating the proper resources within the organization and their Partners and will also be responsible for soliciting new customers and growing account base to help meet sales budget.
- You will manage all assigned accounts and be the key contact for all activities
- Identify and target sales opportunities within your assigned geographical area. Work primarily with Partners, Manufacturers, and staff to grow sales and improve market share of our solutions
- Develop and execute an annual sales/business plan for your assigned accounts. This will be done via CRM and Account Plans
- Responsible for managing/closing proposals to the customer and actively seeking feedback that will lead to a successful outcome
- Assume a key position within the bid team in developing strategy, Provide prompt, clear and concise quotations
- Follow up on opportunities/quotes/proposals to the customer and actively seek feedback that will lead to a successful outcome
- Submit call reports and update CRM
- Participate in and attend sales meetings, annual planning meetings etc.
- Have you graduated from a technical program (i.e.) Electrical discipline preferred
- Do you possess 5+ years related Account Management experience
- Do you have what it takes Strategically? Can you prepare a strong presentation, with great communication
- Are you self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent with Microsoft Office suite
Are you a motivated team player? Do you meet the requirements for this role? Then please submit your resume with confidence and we look forward to reviewing it.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Account Management: 3 years (Required)