The Business Development Associate partners with our 3Sixty Secure Corp Security Consulting Services leaders to help the business succeed by directly supporting all business development activities. This is a full-time, permanent position located in our Ancaster, Ontario office location. This support includes managing all aspects of the client life cycle, collation and monitoring of client sales data via our CRM, facilitating business contracts and ensuring appropriate follow up. Our Business Development Associate supports the execution of sales initiatives in partnership with key stakeholders anddelivers top-tier consulting services to our clients while maintaining the utmost confidentiality. Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Sales as a full spectrum Business Development resource, this position is responsible for the daily sales support to our Security Consulting Services team to ensure top-tier service delivery and accurate transactional support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review existing customer-related data to extrapolate key business information to inform a Business Development strategy, priorities and timelines
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to gain a complete understanding of customer needs and customer lifecycle
- Participate in meetings and on phone calls with a variety of stakeholders
- Review past customer deliverables and evaluate future customer needs and service opportunities
- Provide regular feedback on progress to internal stakeholders and make necessary adjustments to optimize the path forward
- Develop business plans with the assigned accounts
- Design and develop strategic development strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
- Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
- suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Handle business deals operations and activities
- Oversee the implementation of different contracts
- Create and present a detailed report for upper management regarding activities and client status
- 25% business travel will be an expectation for this role
Education and Skills:
- University Degree or College Diploma would be considered an asset; 1-2 years of related experience in business development would be an asset; or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Strong, proven experience exhibiting business writing skills and project management skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate with internal and external representatives
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to adjust your communication style to cater to different audiences using expertise, tact, diplomacy and listening skills
- Comfortable to effectively communicate on the phone, during presentations, and client meetings including confidence to liaise with Senior Level positions
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; is dependable, enthusiastic, self-starting and self-motivated
- Excellent problem solver, quick-learner and quick-thinker
- A level of knowledge of the cannabis industry, particularly the Health Canada ACMPR/Cannabis Act licensing process, is highly desirable
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and virtual teams
- Excellent computer/keyboarding skills, as well as experience in the use of MS Office suite including excel spreadsheets
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program is an asset
- Must be able to work with minimal to no supervision
- Ability to work in a metrics reporting environment
- Must be flexible with work hours and responsibilities
Be part of an experienced, energetic team working in a dynamic, high-performance culture. If you are looking to join a committed, talented group of professionals in a rewarding, fast-growing company with the opportunity to have a real impact, we want to hear from you.
- What We Offer
- Incorporated in 2013, 3Sixty Secure Corp was created with the vision of redefining security services around the world. At 3Sixty, our clients expect and deserve the highest quality of service across all of our services lines; from providing a strong physical presence on the client site, to deploying the highest caliber of staff within our Secure Transport Division to ensure exceptional, consistent delivery from pick-up to unload every time. Additionally, 3Sixty provides risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors. All this coupled with an engaged and enabled workforce allows us to execute excellence for our clients every day.
_NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that 3Sixty Secure Corp does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, 3Sixty will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, 3Sixty explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of 3Sixty.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.