We are changing the way bars, breweries, and other businesses offer food to their customers. We connect those businesses to favorite restaurants in their neighborhood to offer a custom food menu without the hassles of having their own kitchen.
Outside Sales Manager role is critical to our success. You will be the "on the ground" manager of a geography, responsible for cultivating and maintaining business relationships, improving processes, and growing results from business partners in your area. You will be utilizing a very diverse skill set including strong personal, organizational, creative, and technical skills.
What you'll do:
- Generate new business and do customer outreach via email, social media, calls, and visits
- Meet regularly and build relationships with our partners as you'll be their main point of contact
- Work closely with sales team helping transition interested leads into partners
- Obsess over the performance of existing and upcoming partners and how to improve it
- Proactively collect feedback from customers and partners
- Coordinate with the operations team to launch and maintain accounts
What we look for:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to synthesize feedback and other information into actionable projects
- Scrappy hustler with determination to get the job done and drive to win
- Implement learnings and adapt fast - be dedicated to constantly improving your results
- Have an infectiously positive attitude - never give up!
- Sales and account management experience
- Hospitality industry experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Stock option grants
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- We are a growing startup, you will grow with us!
Job Type: Full-time