All Day Vapor was created for mouth-to-lung vapors and beginners in mind. By offering superior flavours that provide you with an instant nicotine experience, we're bridging the gap between premium and traditional high PG liquids in a smooth enjoyable experience. Quality and flavour will no longer need to be sacrificed by those looking to make the switch! All Day Vapor has revolutionized the nic salt experience, creating deliciously complex blends while satisfying the needs of experienced and beginner vapers alike. Our e-liquids are designed to maintain maximum flavour and performance all without the use of any sweeteners, offering you a better vape that lasts longer . VAPE THE DIFFERENCE.
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced and creative Public Relations /Social Media Coordinator to join our marketing team. As our Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing our social media strategies in order to enhance our advertising platform and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be responsible for managing our social media pages mainly Instagram & Facebook. Candidate will report to the Creative Director and will work with the Marketing team in executing a wide variety of assignments.
Hours: Monday- Friday 10-6pm
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 year work experience (Preferably in Customer service)
1-2 years of experience in social media management.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
Location: Markham, Ontario
- Work alongside the digital team to create key content pieces for online use (social media, website, email, etc.)
- Researching, writing and posting social media content for our brand
- Provide customer support and mitigate customer concerns as the first point of contact in social media in a timely manner.
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency in all content and creative supplied.
- Cultivate healthy relationships with influencers.
- Publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven experience as a Social Media Coordinator
- Strong sense of urgency and meeting deadlines, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Post-secondary educational background in Design, Communications, or Marketing.
- Must possess strong organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive attitude, enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative;
- Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow-through and follow-up;
- A passion for social media and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to deliver creative content (images)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
How to apply:
Please send us your resume and portfolio and or social media pages. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time