Private Events Manager
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinating with our Private Events booking team to oversee every aspect and work our private events at 25 Lusk for party sizes of 15 guests up to 600+ guests on three separate levels of the building.
- Communicate directly with clients regarding set up and specific needs for events.
- Use and set up of our audio visual equipment including LCD projector and wireless mic, speaker system etc.
- Provide scheduling needs to dining room managers for staffing levels for each event.
- Organizing the moving of furniture to different areas in the building depending on the required set up for each event. The physical ability to lift over 30 lbs.
- Direct responsibility for overseeing billing and collection of payments at the conclusion of private events.
Skill Set for the position:
- Strong work ethic
- Leadership and being a self starter
- Ability to think quickly on your feet
- Leading by example and hands on approach
- Balanced and professional approach to managing people
- Treating people with respect while making sure the job gets done to our standards
- Keeping a level head and doing what it takes to make sure that every guest leaves happy.
- Constant communication with the restaurant management team and with our kitchen team
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Flexibility with schedule as our private events fluctuate
- Positive attitude and the ability to manage stress and stay calm and professional in any situation at the restaurant related to guest interaction or situations that arise with our staff members
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year