Clarizen PPM Development and Administration
- Experience administering a PPM Tool.
- Knowledge of HTML and formulas for workflows
- Own Clarizen administration: user license provisioning, system settings review, end-user documentation and system configuration (workflows, validation rules, custom fields, etc.) based on internal product decisions
- Create and test new PPM capabilities to support client's adoption of Clarizen
- Support deployment of Clarizen through client's Corporation; taking on direct ownership for working with new teams during their adoption
- Experience creating adoption metrics, reports and dashboards
- Provide tier 2 Clarizen support to client engagement teams, client users and internal project teams through the US Clarizen Support mailbox for assistance requests, support, general product questions; provide training and demos as needed
- Escalate issues to Clarizen (vendor) support team and own the interaction with them on support tickets; Build relationships with the vendor support team
- Build new standard availability reports and dashboards as well as on demand reports and dashboards from client engagement team
- Align closely with Global Clarizen administration
- Understand Project quality audit and enable Clarizen capabilities to support these processes
- Understand Key Performance Indicators and SLA variations Management.
- Must be proficient in creating, maintaining and managing Work Breakdown Structures using the Project Management Tools.
- Thorough understanding of project management tools, techniques and methods
- Excellent communication and problem-solving ability
- Bachelors or master's degree with 10+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of project management experience
- Proficient at Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Demonstrated skills with a focus on leading through ambiguity and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Ability to work across multiple countries and groups to set direction, build consensus and solve problems
- Conceptual thinking; ability to communicate a compelling vision and apply business needs with resource requirements in an effective manner as an input to near- and long-term requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively in all settings, including sensitive and intense situations, by tactfully responding to requests and thoughtfully persuading others to adopt ideas.
- Confident to say no when expectations are unrealistic, or to help set realistic expectations
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
- project management: 5 years (Required)
- Clarizen administration: 1 year (Required)
- Daptiv, Basecamp, MS Project: 1 year (Required)
- HTML and formulas for workflows: 1 year (Required)
- Chicago, IL 60607 (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: