Our Toronto office is our pride and joy. Being one of our longest-standing offices, we've experienced what can happen when potential meets opportunity. As a cornerstone in our community, we strive to maintain a working environment that fosters unity, creativity and success. Within our ranks we employ staff members from all walks of life, backgrounds and experience. Without our range of Customer Service Associates, we would not be where we are today.
We employ Customer Service Associates who possess the most remarkable knack for engaging with our customers. They achieve outstanding results, leave our customers feeling cared for and valued, and address questions, comments and concerns with the utmost respect and tact. Becoming a member of our team means becoming a part of a network of professionals who want to succeed in every aspect of their lives. We view our Customer Service Associate role as a stepping-stone towards internal advancement within our company.
- Grade 12 diploma, Post-Secondary an asset
- Customer Service or Sales experience valuable but not required
- Strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a team setting and set personal, achievable goals
- Full or part-time availability, a minimum of 3 days/week required
- Exceptional English language skills, additional languages an asset