247 Labs has experienced strong and stable growth over the past few years and is now looking to grow our team. As part of our strategy, we are looking for strong and experienced designers to work with us in one of our offices or remotely.
247 Labs is currently seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team on a full time position role.
We are a team of developers working on various programming & development tasks. Our focus is on Web & Mobile product development. We look forward to having your talents join our team to enhance it and help our company grow.
- 2 or more years of professional experience as a designer working on Web or Mobile applications.
- Experience and thorough understanding of multiple Webkits and mobile design frameworks.
- Demonstrated superior skills in common design tools and software platforms such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong prototyping and wireframing experience.
- Experience in user experience design and flow creation.
- REQUIRED: demonstrable technical skills in working with:
- Diverse portfolio of Web and Mobile App designs to share
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects with no drop-off in quality of work
- Experience with Material Design, Ionic WebKit and iOS & Android Native Design kits
- Complete understanding of how to use design tools mentioned above
- Do you fill ALL of the MUST HAVE Requirements above? Please explain how you fulfill each?
- Grade yourself on a scale of 10 on the following
- UX Design
- Adobe XD
- Material Design or other webkit
- Are you able to speak clearly in English on video & voice over skype as well as by telephone?
- Provide the most complex project including designs and your process to understanding the client needs and how to best complete the task. How did you figure out what to do? How did you implement your solution? (Please – ONLY discuss 1 Project)
- Salary depending on relevant and demonstrable experience as well as on the results of the interview process.