247 Labs is looking to build its sales team and looking for someone that can help define and lead the business development function working closely with the CEO.
- Developing new business opportunities with EU US/Canada Based clients
- Lead generation and lead qualification
- Initial sales outreach with prospective clients -Creating proposals for prospective clients -Developing sales collateral (presentations, brochures, etc) and marketing content -Building and maintaining excellent relationships with potential and current clients -Monitoring the market and competitors, identifying and developing the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Proven track record of success in IT sales -Self-starter and easy going person -Experience working in the IT industry is a must, preferably with IT outsourcing/IT outstaffing company -Experience implementing repeatable sales processes and measuring the effectiveness of sales approaches -Excellent networking and communication skills -Strong time management and multitasking skills -Experience with handling objections by clarifying the needs and working through differences to a positive conclusion -Advanced proficiency in spoken and written English.
- keep the service vision throughout the process and influence business processes and best practices; -search for new sales channels and develop existing ones.
- Responsible to take up the calls and the meetings with the leads to close the deals
- Elicit all the requirements and work on the SOW
- Manage the sales team and their leads and push them for closing