Peersight
Employers
Jobs
Companies
Top Cities
Log In
Jobs
Truck Driver Position Occupational Therapist 0 0 PR Digital Marketing Intern Delivery Driver Paid Healthy Trial Participant Paid Clinical Trial Participant Paid Research Participant BairesWash Incorpora Personal Para Software Developer Bread Baker Dental Receptionist-Full Time Driller Delivery Driver Carpenter Bud Tender Hiring Mortgage Agents and Brokers Marketing Assistant Amazon Picker Amazon Warehouse Associate - Immediate Amazon Warehouse Associate - Immediate Amazon Order Packer Seasonal Full-Time Warehouse Team Member Amazon Picker Amazon Warehouse Associate Full-Time Warehouse Team Member Amazon Warehouse Worker Amazon Picker Amazon Picker Amazon Warehouse Associate - Immediate Amazon Picker Full-Time Warehouse Team Member Amazon Picker Amazon Picker Amazon Warehouse Worker Amazon Warehouse Associate - Immediate Amazon Warehouse Associate - Free Amazon Warehouse Worker Amazon Warehouse Worker Amazon Warehouse Associate Amazon Order Packer Amazon Warehouse Associate - Free Seasonal Full-Time Warehouse Team Member Amazon Warehouse Worker Amazon Picker Amazon Warehouse Worker Full-Time Warehouse Team Member Amazon Warehouse Worker Newest Jobs
Companies
Yelp ContactMonkey CareGuide Clearbanc Sterling-Turner Exact Media Aerotek Two Sigma Aecom Peel Regional Police AsteroidX Akira Jane Street Borrowell Insight Global WeWork Shopify First Convenience Bank American Income Life Doordash Amazon Flex Square Microsoft AT&T Instacart Clickworker Vector Marketing Scotiabank Creative Circle Hatchways Walgreens UnitedHealth Group Recovhub LowCostWebDesignFirm.com Desjardins CI&T mappedin 51talk Top Hat Checkout 51 Paylocity Mobeewave TD Bank The Youth Connection Hootsuite SnapTravel ScribbleLive autoTRADER.ca GoParkr Xiaomi All Companies
Top Cities
Chicago, Illinois Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs New York, New York Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs Toronto, Ontario Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs Vancouver, British Columbia Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs Calgary, Alberta Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs San Francisco, California Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs Montréal, Quebec Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs Los Angeles, California Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs
Navigation
My Profile Log Out

Digital Consulting Sales Specialist, RFP and Business Development Expert At 247 Labs

Location: Toronto, Ontario

Job Description

We are a digital agency that offers web and mobile application development services. We offer a variety of digital solutions services including dedicated developer resource support and work on fixed projects to build mobile and web solutions for startups, small business and enterprise organizations.

Some of our past clients include Motorola, Rogers, Fido, The Paul Getty Foundation, Oklahoma City, Coles and HP Intel and many others.

Over the last 5 years we have grown into a team of 30 members and are currently looking to scale by growing our sales team.

We are looking for a sales professional to contribute to our sales growth and help us generate leads and sell our digital services (web and mobile application development service).

If you are a techie and can sell web and mobiles development services, this might be a good fit for you.

We're an open and friendly team of professionals who are highly disciplined, responsible and proactive. So, we expect new team members to quickly adapt to our culture of accountability and hit the ground running.

REQUIREMENTS:

Must have:

Nice to have

What You Will Do:

- Drive the entire sales cycle from lead generation, customer engagement to closed deals.

- Generate Leads and close deals

- Improve our sales process

- Finding new potential customers through publicly and privately available sources (websites, conferences, etc.).

- Market and target research and analyses (TA, competitors, new sales channels);

- Provide accurate and complete reports and forecasts to management;

Work with functional and technical requirements at a basic level to understand customer demands.

If you believe you have 80% of the above job and can learn and adapt the remaining 20% and have the driving and passion to be a leading in a newly growing technology firm, we want you in our team, please apply. We evaluate all applicants.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $45,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year

Experience: