Our client - a nationally recognized broadcast and production studio - is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their team in a temp-to-perm role! You will be developing and creating web-based products for a digital, live streaming service.
The Senior Product Designer will create thorough and compelling UX with visually stunning and engaging UI designs for an on-demand/live broadcast streaming service product. Responsibilities include creating and communicating concepts, developing interactive design solutions and designing user interfaces across all platforms.
- Create interactive user flows and provide wireframes that take into consideration evolving functionality for a digital, live broadcast streaming service product.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and provide an understanding on how those trends may elevate our service.
- Analyze data and develop interactive prototypes to drive product direction.
- Work closely with other Product Managers, Developers, UI/UX Designers and QA resources to create industry leading products.
- Ensure pixel perfect designs are on brand and are created based on requirements and stakeholder input.
- A Sketch "master"
- Prototyping software
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and a fine eye for detail
- The ability to work independently and proactively gather consensus from multiple internal stakeholders
- Can change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines
Please send your resume today!
Job Type: Contract