Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
- Oversee content development and strategies for website and the Loyalty Rewards program.
- Develop promotions, site campaigns, performance analysis, and managing Loyalty and Rewards community communications across website, mobile, SEO, email, digital ads, affiliate, and social media. Increase overall brand awareness, Loyalty Rewards program engagement, driving lead generation and retention goals.
- Own, maintain, and manage online content strategies, planning, development, implementation, tracking, and measurement.
- Create site pages, upload and update site content, product information, and site creative assets to ensure content accuracy. Oversee that content is optimized on both web and mobile with quality control assessment by weekly deadline(s).
- Partner with Copywriter, Designer, and Merchandiser to produce messaging and creative content that aligns with the brand concept and speaks to the target audience(s).
- Develop and manage content, promotion, enhancement projects and collaborate with IT and designers to accomplish the tasks/projects. Ensure content is delivered with quality control assessment and by weekly deadlines. Optimize and leverage content to increase engagement and conversion.
- Implement content strategies through copy, category naming, CTA, and relevant marketing touch points to increase customer engagement and conversion.
- Research, measure, and optimize content with new technical features, utilize UI/UX that engages customers and cater to their needs.
- Collaborate with the Copywriter and Campaign Manager to ensure content is developed according to the brand voice.
- Manage and grow the Beauty Loyalty Rewards program.
- Set strategies, plans and rewards related initiatives to accomplish the Rewards retention objectives.
- Develop and grow the Passport Rewards program member list by creating a roadmap and promotional plans that incorporates campaign, promotion for site, mobile, email, digital ads, and social media.
- Create reports to analyze, measure, and optimize the Passport Rewards program on an ongoing basis.
- Upgrade the Rewards program to improve benefits for Rewards members.
- Collaborate with Campaign Manager, Copywriter, and Designer to develop strategies, content categories, creative assets, and social media posts to build and grow the Passport Rewards community online presence and brand awareness.
- Execute weekly Passport Rewards social posts (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and ensure correct publishing time(s).
- Response to all relevant Passport Rewards customer and community user inquiries.
- Collaborate with Creative Designers, Marketing, and IT teams to implement the content-relevant projects.
- Work with IT to QA on any content or on-site content updates.
- Collaborate with Copywriter, Designer, and Campaign Manager to implement A/B testing for email marketing using Mailchimp segmentation.
Job Type: Full-time