ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch's customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story -
ABOUT THE JOB
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging machine learning engineering, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to help design, develop and implement machine learning technology. We're looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to take machine learning to the customer service world.
You will be responsible for analyzing existing business process and drive the implementation of machine learning technologies across our company. You will also work with a team of developers in the analysis, design, development, and maintenance of software solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years of technical software development experience, with specific experience in solution design and implementation
- Experience in practical machine learning development is required
- Experience in .NET (C#) development is preferred
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Automated Deployment is preferred
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies is preferred
- Significant experience with data integration and reporting is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as needed, while meeting aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to coach and mentor other team members