About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging software technology, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Lead Software Developer to assist in leading a team in the design, development and implementation of new customer accounts and special projects within 24-7 Intouch's IT department. We're looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to take software technology to the next level.
As a Lead Software Developer, You Will...
- Plan and lead the development of new software products and/or enhancements
- Lead the analysis, design, development and maintenance of software solutions
- Ensure all software solutions and enhancements are fully tested, debugged and meet product quality standards
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and with a high level of quality
- Ensure all reported system issues are resolved
- Ensure technology solutions support the needs of the customer and/or organization
- Perform continuous review of technologies, industry standards and industry-related developments and makes recommendations relative to the need for further research and associated changes
- Provide consistent leadership to each individual; sets objectives; reviews performance, produces career development plans, and addresses concerns
As a Lead Software Developer, You Have...
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience in software development
- Existing team leadership experience preferred
- Significant experience in solution design and implementation
- Experience in .NET development required, C# preferred
- Experience in web development required, ASP.NET preferred
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Automated Deployment preferred
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies preferred
- Significant experience with data integration and reporting
- Excellent speaking and writing abilities
- Ability to drive development efforts toward solving business needs
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as needed
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Ability to coach and mentor employees, providing career and professional guidance
- Experience in Python development an asset