3+ years' software and Network architecture experience in hi-tech (PAN Panorama, and comparable Cisco
operating systems and ancillary software)
* 3+ years with Cisco and PAN firewall.
* BS degree in Computer Science preferred;
* Consistent track record of being a significant contributor to, network functions within fast growing
* 3+ years of hands on experience with ACLs, Firewalls, and/or Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
* 3+ years of hands on experience with monitoring solutions, correlation tools, and identity and access control
* Solid knowledge and experience with Layer 2-7 protocols and technologies
* Strong knowledge and experience with routing, security protocols, ACLs, Firewalls, and Intrusion Prevention Systems
* Strong knowledge with application, server, and network monitoring solutions, and PKI
* Windows/Linux administration experience
* Experience with Python/PowerShell scripting
* Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced team environment to reach stringent deadlines.
* Facilitate and lead meetings of peers within the organization
Contractor shall provide the following services:
We are requesting the services to work with our Security Division to:
* Work closely with the local County of San Mateo Security and Network staff to migrate the current firewall environments.
* Responsible for deploying, and maintaining security infrastructure including next generation firewall, monitoring solutions, correlation tools, and identity and access control systems in a highly controlled environment
* Assist in developing integration of security focused solutions into an enterprise network
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $75.00 to $87.00 /hour